Inflatable water parks are now in the bloom and Club Balai Isabel’s Aqua Park sure boasts challenging and adrenaline inducing playground for the thrill seeking millenials.
The Aqua Park sits beautifully on top of the Taal Lake and offers lots of obstacle courses to choose from. You can jump, roll, slide, and fall to the water with their huge trampolines, giant water slides, and the human launcher.
The top mission is for you to have a great time while enjoying the scenic view of Taal. The playground may not be for everyone due to its level of difficulty, but rest assured there are personnels who are more than happy to assist you.
If lakes and physical activities are not your thing and you prefer to just sit back and relax, they got you covered. My favorite is that their pool has a stunning view of the famed Taal Volcano which is definitely the major selling point of the resort.
Activities in Club Balai Isabel:
Trekking-Rates starts at Php 3,500 which includes a boat ride, tour guide, bottle water and buri hats. At Taal, guest can do horseback riding as well.
Club Balai Isabel Aqua Park:
450 for resort guests and 990 for day tour good for 1 hour.
Club Balai Water Sports and Rates:
* Banana Boat Php 350/head for 15 minutes
* Kayak Php150 to Php300 per hour
* Jetski Php2,500 to Php4,000
* Fly Fish Php500/head
* Paddle Boat Php500/hour
* Speed Boat Php6,000/hour
Club Balai Isabel is located at Barangay Banga Talisay, Batangas City Batangas, Philippines
-1,850/ head (inclusive of Lunch,Snacks, Use of facilities like pool, billiards, Basketball & 1 hour use of Aqua Park)
-990/ head (Use of facilities like pool, billiards, Basketball & 1 hour use of Aqua Park)
1,250/head (4 hours use of Aqua Park)
450/head (1 hour use of Aqua Park)
+63 2 897 0229
Price range: 7,350 – 11,000
Good for 6-8 pax
How to get there (from their website):
From South Super Highway
1. On South Luzon Expressway, simply go straight past the end of the highway and straight to the STAR Tollway.
2. Go up the ramp at the Tanauan City exit and turn right. You are now on the National Highway
3. Follow the road going to Talisay.
4. When you reach the town proper of Talisay, go straight ahead.
5. Club Balai Isabel is 500 meters from the town proper on your left side. If you see the second bridge, then you have gone past the resort.
1. Go to the bus terminal in Buendia-Taft, across Atrium hotel. Bus liners Tritran and Jam offers the trip going to Lipa,Tanauan, Batangas City.
2. Take the bus with the sign board Lipa, Tanauan, Batangas City. It will cost you around P70-P80 pesos per person.
3. Get off at Tanauan town proper bus terminal. Once you get off, you will see the tricycles beside the bus terminal.
4. Take the tricycle and ask the driver to bring you to the Talisay jeepney terminal besides Mc Donalds Tanauan. It will cost you P8 per person.
5. When you have reached the jeepney terminal, take the ride with the signboard TALISAY. It will cost you P 20 per person.
6. You will reach the town proper of Talisay, the jeep will stop near the church of Talisay.
7. Take the tricycle at the terminal near the church where you get off. Ask the driver to bring you to Cub Balai Isabel. It will cost you P8.00 per person, if you wish to take the trip alone and not wait for other passengers, be prepared to pay P 24.00.
8. The tricycle will bring you to Club Balai Isabel.